The ezpz helps baby transition from bottle to cup.
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone. The is designed to help with that process. Designed for infants 4+ months.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the size of the cup. Bub at least takes this to his mouth, because it looks like an adult cup/glass.
Perfect for my open-cup loving 6 month, bought one for home and one for out and about. Ended up lending the one we keep in her nappy bag to child care because she won’t take a bottle of formula being a BF baby, but loves the cup. Happy customers and love seeing our determined little baby who wants to do everything herself learning to use the cup without fear it going smash. The only thing is doesn’t feel very “weighted” as advertised. But again, I’m still going to by another in this size - for child care - and the size up to use as she grows. Oh & the colour is super cute. Thanks EzPz for the great product.