The ezpz Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup.
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone. The Tiny Cup is designed to help with that process. Designed for infants 4+ months.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Beautifully designed and made, neatly packaged. My 8 mo loves using this and finds it much easier to handle at the moment than the larger cup. Wish I'd purchased sooner!
My little one just popped 2 teeth out and this silicone cup gives me peace of mind when she bites down. Its the perfcet size for her tiny hands and face :) i should have bought this for my first born too.
We love this cup for our 6mo! Only new to our food journey but my daughter loves picking up the cup and tipping it. It’s the perfect size for her little hands to grab and hold. Definitely would recommend for anyone wanting to start with an open cup from 6mo!
My 6 month old LOVES this cup. He immediately took a liking to it. He can hold onto the cup well. Still needs a bit of help to get the water down his throat but otherwise is getting the gist of it. It's also working as a perfect teething toy. Really happy with this.
This is the best training cup Iv ever come across. My baby simply loves this cup.