The ezpz Tiny Spoon helps baby learn how to self-feed.
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone. The ezpz Tiny Spoon is designed to help baby learn how to feed independently. Designed for infants 4+ months.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes mouthing + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon bowl makes dipping more effective and helps develop lip closure
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilise the spoon when at rest
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These spoons are the perfect size and shape for my boy to learn how to self feed. He will now grab the spoon and take the food to his mouth. Easy to use and they are so soft.