The ezpz Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup.
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone. The Tiny Cup is designed to help with that process. Designed for infants 4+ months.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Any open cup takes a bit a patience, but this one makes it adorable to watch my Bub try and sip like a grown up. I only start with a tiny amount of water and top up throughout the meal if he wants. I can already see the progress we are making.
Firstly, the cup is adorable! Perfect size for little hands, sturdy enough for them to grab and manipulate, but still soft enough for gumming. The base is nice and sturdy for adult fingers to help guide, and so far it's held up well to some pretty intense chomping from our very early teether! Definitely recommend over a traditional sippy cup, but be prepared for some splashing!