ezpz is the inventor of the original, all-in-one placemat + plate.
All of our products are made from high quality, food-grade silicone that seals directly to the table.
Placemat + plate captures most of the mess
Promotes self-feeding and develops fine motor skills
Easy to clean with warm soapy water (silicone doesn't support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria)
Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
Made from 100% silicone that is BPA, BPS, PVC and phthalate free
Stackable & easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade or corrode)
What is the difference between the happy mat, happy bowl and mini mat (i.e., which one should i buy)?
In terms of age, the Mini Mat is best for infants (4+ months) or travel, the Happy Bowl is best for 6+ months and the Happy Mat is best for toddlers (9+ months).
Do ezpz mats really suction to the table?
Yes! As long as air can't get underneath the mat, all ezpz mats are self-sealing and cannot be released by pulling on the plate or bowl. This includes wood, laminate, stone and glass surfaces. This suction is designed to help your child while they are learning to eat by providing them with a stable surface, instead of having to chase their bowl or plate around, not to make it impossible for them to remove.
Important note - if you have a tiled or wood surface that has holes, divots or fractures (e.g., a farm table) the suction function will not work as well. Also, it is critical that the back of the mat is clean and free of lint and dust. To release the suction simply peel the outer edge.
Can I put ezpz products in the dishwasher?
Yes, all of our mats are dishwasher safe.
Though, we have found that rinsing with warm soapy water works just as well (if not better).
What if I see soap or water spots on my mat after washing?
In order to avoid this issue, we recommend using the steam and dry settings on your dishwasher and increasing the distance between the mat(s) and other dishes (space will allow the dishwasher to clean the detergent thoroughly). If there are still spots, you can wipe the mat with a wet washcloth or with white vinegar and hot water. Additionally, be aware that phosphate-free dishwashing detergents may cause silicone dishes to end up with water spots or hold onto certain smells / tastes. It’s not considered a risk to your children, and adding some white vinegar or a non-toxic rinse aid to your wash cycle can solve it.
Can I put ezpz products in the microwave?
Yes, the mats are safe to use in the microwave.
They are oven safe too!
How can I store ezpz products?
ezpz products allow for smarter storage!
Mats fit in most kitchen cupboards or you can stack in a utensil drawer. No more mismatched bowls and plates!
Can I stack happy mats?
The Happy Mat's silicone is sturdy, which means you can carry 3-4 mats (plus food!) to and from the table. You can also stack 2-3 Happy Bowls. When filled with food, Mini Mats and Mini Bowls aren't as "stackable" due to the smaller dimensions of the mat.
What are the dimensions of ezpz products?
Happy Mat: 38 x 25.5 x 2.5cm
Happy Bowl: 22 x 26 x 3.5cm
Mini Mat: 21.5 x 19.5 x 2.5cm
Mini Bowl: 21.5 x 18 x 3cm
Tiny Bowl: 23 x 16.5 x 2.8cm
Do ezpz products fit on a highchair tray?
- At 38cm wide and 25.5cm tall the Happy Mat does not fit on most highchair trays. We recommend removing the tray and pushing your highchair up to the table so the whole family can enjoy mealtime together.
- At 22cm wide and 26cm tall the Happy Bowl will most likely fit on your highchair tray. If you have a "Space Saver" model the Happy Bowl will not fit. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 21.5cm wide and 19.5cm tall the Mini Mat is designed to fit on most highchair trays (even "Space Saver" models). The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order.
- At 23cm wide and 16.5cm tall, the Tiny Bowl is designed to fit on the tiniest of highchair trays, including the Stokke Tripp Trapp and Boon Flair trays. We recommend taking measurements prior to placing your order
What's the story with silicone?
ezpz products are made from food-grade 100% silicone.
All products are 3rd-party quality tested (FDA approved and CPSC certified). Silicone products are totally safe for kids unlike some plastics.
- Silicone does not slide on table surfaces
- Silicone does not support the growth of fungus, mold or bacteria
- Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe
- BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free
- Unlike plastic products, silicone does not fade, corrode or deteriorate
- Easy to clean
- Super stylish
- Seriously, what isn't there to love?