The ezpz Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup.
Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone. The Tiny Cup is designed to help with that process. Designed for infants 4+ months.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My little girl love this cup .I have so many different cups but this is my favourite .It isvery soft for her gums as she is teething;every time she drinks water from the cup she chew on it and i let her do that because its soft and made of silicon, no hard egdes..love love this cup.
Seriously cute cup for my 6-month-old. The soft rim is perfect for my baby as she likes to bite down, which has been problematic with firmer cups. I wish the cup held slightly more liquid as I need to refill it often. It's about the size of a sake cup. She'll only drink more as she grows so longevity-wise she might not use this cup for long, which is a shame.
Oh my god, this cup came in yesterday and it is absolutely the cutest little toddler cup I've ever seen! The shape is just perfect for tiny hands to hold and the volume great for a tiny body.
My daughter loves the cup, still learning how to drink but the size ensures we are not spilling too much water everywhere